Thursday, November 12, 2009

A change for me: Goodbye and Hello

Shortly I will be moving on from my position at the Australian Society of Authors. After five and a half frantic, busy but rewarding years, I have accepted the position of Senior Lecturer in Writing at the University of New England in Armidale, NSW.
This will mean some personal and physical change, but I am looking forward to this new stage in my career.
I look forward to working with my students and my colleagues in the academic writing community. I'll be continuing with this blog.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Jeremy,
congratulations on your new academic appointment. Sincere thanks for all you have done as Exec Director of the ASA. You will be missed.

Hope to see you at the launch of "Fear Factor Terror Incognito"

Best,
Sharon